Wednesday, January 2, 2013

my own best of 2012...

Everyone in the blog world is recapping 2012 and showing off their best of 2012 since we've rolled into the New Year..
Well, since this blog of mine is pretty new, I don't have a large list of posts from last year to pull from...
SO, I decided to share some of my favorite pieces I did in 2012. They were mostly done before I decided to dedicate real time and focus to this blog. Other than the finished pics you see, I don't have anything to show the process of working on them or any "how-to's"... The pics aren't really "blog" worthy - but these are some special pieces to me...












I am incredibly blessed to say every one of these has been sold and hopefully are special pieces in my customer's homes! I have so much success and growth to be thankful for in 2012 and are grateful beyond measure for the customers who make my success possible!!
I have some serious goals laid out for 2013 and I will get to that in a future post...
Thank you so much for looking through these pics and know that I absolutely LOVE what I do and appreciate that you make it possible for me to do it!

5 comments:

Post a Comment