Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quite shameful...

I have been a terrible blogger! Down right shameful! I've been going 90 miles an hour and have left VERY little time for sitting down at my computer...

I have been very crafty  though....

.One of my favorite things to make are tags. They serve no real purpose, just little works of art...

I make these tags for a little art shop we have in town where local artists can sell there work and the shop takes a percentage. It's been growing fairly quickly. The owner called me the other day and asked for 30 to 40 more of the tags...
WHAT??!!
Each one is unique, each one is different and usually consist of the supplies I spread out in front of me... All contain at least one vintage piece; most have more... So, HOW exactly am I going to make 30-40?? Hmm... better go stock up on more diet coke.... It's going to be a loooong couple of nights!

I promise to be a better blogger now...  Promise!

1 comments:

Post a Comment