Saturday, June 12, 2010

This weeks yard sale finds...

It has been a CRAZY few weeks...
My kitchen table and chairs are outside under a tarp... My sofa and loveseat are in the kitchen... My various end tables and sofa table are in my son's room!
BUT, the hard wood floors are coming alone nicely... I just have to take a deep breath and live among the chaos for a while...
Anyway, I did manage to get some yard sales in and are really glad I did!
I got some really great stuff!
This beautiful vintage needlework was $3 and I plan to make it into a pillow. The apothecary jar was .25cents, vintage baseball was FREE and the turquoise and pearl necklaces were $1...
This old English garden basket was $5...
These two old iron baskets(?) were $2 each and the iron plant stand was FREE...
These are really pretty. I'm guessing they are baskets? They are a lovely shabby green color and chippy all over. I'm going to have fun deciding what to put in them!
This is my most unique find. It is a hanging light! I'm not so crazy about the red velvet on the shade but I'm not sure how I would change it?
It has beautiful details on it and I only paid $2 for it!

I ended up taking all three of my little ones with me and the yard sale was in a community of cluster homes for older people. All the older folks loved my kiddos and kept giving them little trinkets! This is my three year old with her favorite pick of the day!
I've linked up with Southern Hospitality Thrifty Treasures

4 comments:

Post a Comment