Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow! My very first post! This is a BIG leap for me as I have been a blog lurker for some time now! I love EVERYTHING vintage! I also love everything rusty, tatered and WHITE. I have a space at a little antique store in our VERY small town. I do ok there... Not too many get my rusty, chippy, white style. I'm ok with that too because I absolutely LOVE scouring all the best junk, thrift, garage sale type places to find that diamond in the rough!
So, thank you for reading my very first post! And just to show you what I'm all about, here are pics of some of my favorite things...


All of these things are items I've collected along the way... Things I love...

Thank you for holding my hand through this first post... I hope you have enjoyed it and stick around to see what I have in store for you next...

1 comments:

Post a Comment