Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thrift Store Thursday

Nothing makes me happier (besides my kiddos and hubby ;) ) than finding fantastic little treasures at the thrift stores.

Thrift stores are great! You don't have to wait till a certain day or time to go. You don't have to be told, "no early birds"! And you certainly don't have that moment of awkwardness that happens when you are going through someones yard or garage!

Anyway, I was able to find some great little treasures I can't wait to share...

This old manual typewriter that STILL works for $4.50!

Two old clocks and the concrete frog for $1 each!
I LOVE how rusty the alarm clock is!
The well worn crate was $3

I got 6 vintage stamps for $10 - I know, it was a splurge, 
but I fell in love with them!

How was your treasure hunting?

2 comments:

Post a Comment