Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm such a LUCKY girl!

I am SO blessed! And I just have to brag tell you about it! ;)
My parents own a nursery right around the corner from me. It's on the small side and they do it just part time because they love it. Well, of course they have big wholesale places the get their inventory from...
My dad took me to a huge wholesale nursery about an hour from us yesterday to get a bunch of trees and perennials for my yard (another project spurred by upcoming grad party).

This place is HUGE! I was like a kid in a candy store! ESPECIALLY since my dad "just put it on his account"! Mental note: Buy Dad a BIG Father's Day gift!

They had a greenhouse for nothing but Hydrangeas! I got some beautiful things from my yard and I'm excited to get everything planted!


Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Post a Comment