Monday, May 31, 2010

Honoring our Military & Some Upcoming Challenges...

Happy Memorial Day! Many blessings to our military of past, present and future... And to all their families as well!

Here are a few upcoming creative challenges I'm working on...







What would YOU do with this ordinary soap box?
 
 
And Michelle at
Photobucket
Has an upcoming Glass Bottle challenge in her "Category Crafting" Show. This one is right up my alley because I have a secret obsession with glass bottles!
 
 
We just purchased 24 boxes of hardwood flooring to replace our disgusting carpet and I am SO excited! NOT so excited about how it will turn my house full of six people upside-down though...
Working on these creative challenges will give me just the right break from the ciaos to keep my sanity!

1 comments:

Post a Comment